Your search for the best Vitamin K supplement is finally over! You can look forward to multiple benefits when you purchase from us today!
What is vitamin K?
Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin that plays a very important role in blood clotting. In addition, it is also very essential in strengthening bones, reduces heart disease and improving teeth. Sometimes it is known as the 'missing nutrient' or 'the forgotten vitamin' because its health benefits are often overlooked.
Vitamin K2 is a superior form of Vitamin K, and it protects the heart and helps with osteoporosis.
Vitamin K2 refers to a subfamily of related vitamers of vitamin K. They are known as menaquinones and the most common member of this class is MK-4 or menaquinone-4.
What are the benefits of Vitamin K2?
· Vitamin K2 deficiency is closely associated with poor bone health and the calcification of blood vessels.
· Vitamin K drives calcium into bones and improves bone mineral density. It improves the absorption of the protein, osteocalcin (secreted by osteoblasts), into the bones by stimulating the carboxylation of the protein. Taking Vitamin K regularly reduces the risk of fractures and bone loss.
· This supplement is also very helpful for post-menopausal women.
· The other health benefits of Vitamin K include healthy blood clotting process, helps prevent hardening of arteries, and a higher insulin sensitivity.
· For best results, Vitamin K2 is taken along with Vitamin D3 as they work together synergistically to improve bone density and calcium.
SO ORDER TODAY! When you do, consider purchasing 2 bottles for uninterrupted use!
For the best results, use in combination with NutriZing's Vitamin D3.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now!!