Properties of Chia Oil: Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA - Omega 3), a natural aid to maintain normal cholesterol levels and therefore good for your heart. Delicate flavour and allergen free. Beneficial for cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure and an effective aid to prevent clot formation (Thrombus).
- Reduces triglyceride levels.
- Controls the excess of cholesterol.
- Beneficial for degenerative processes associated with inflammation.
- Natural antioxidant to prevent free radicals.
- Improvement of neural processes, learning and attention capacity.
- Promotes the hormone production.
- Support the functioning of our immune system and provides us with additional iron, calcium, antioxidants and fibre.
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, like Omega 3, which prevent heart and cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure and diabetes, apart from controlling your cholesterol levels.
- Helps to reinforce the immune system and contains essential antioxidants that protect our organism from viruses, inflammation and free radicals.
- Supports the absorption of vitamin A, D, E and K. Important source of B group vitamins, whose deficiency can lead to an increased hymocysteine level and consequent deposits in our blood vessels. This may increase the risk to suffer from apoplexy and cardiovascular problems.
The chia seed oil is gluten free and therefore suitable for celiacs. Furthermore, our chia seed capsules are rich in calcium (one seed contains 714 mg, while milk only contains 125 mg), magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphor and zinc.
Chia seeds are also a great source of soluble fibre, which reduce the blood sugar levels and the absorption of cholesterol.